Email 614: Questions

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:36 PM

I had sex with prostitute 1 week ago but with condom for just 1 minute penetration. I stopped because she bleeds. Payat ang lower portion nya at bagsak ang boobs. Im not worrying on the 1-minute or shorter penetration as I used condom but my worry is yung oral sex she gave me and the blood over the condom na tinanggal ko at nagwash agad ako.

I will do the test but please enlighten me on 4 things:


1) her blood and the removal of condom - may exposure ba ako dun
2) the oral sex she gave me - may exposure ba?
3) her physical attributes-payat ang ibaba hanggang boobs, is she hiv  
infected bitch? (sorry for my word)
4) i want confidentiality sa testing - can i use other name as i do not have PhilHealth naman?

Please advise.

Thanks
XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

Let me go straight to the point. All 3 instances are not risks to exposure to HIV. Also, the physical attributes of anybody can't be a basis for diagnosis of HIV. I have known people who are good looking and healthy looking and yet they are HIV positive.

With regards to HIV testing, please use your real name as it is a confidential testing. 

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: