Email l 637: Want a CD4 Test Even When negative!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:50 AM

Hi Pozziepinoy. 

Pwede po ba at paano makaka pacheck ng CD4 kahit negative ang hiv test result? Thanks po.

TRANSLATION

Hi Pozziepinoy.

Is it possible and how can I check my CD4 even though my HIv test result is negative?

Thank you.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

I wonder why you want your CD4 test when your HIV test is negative? No hub would allow you. No infectious disease doctor would permit you to. Also, you have to take into consideration of the fee which ranges from P6,500 to P13,000 for CD4 testing outside the hubs.

It is not funny though. I remember Tag, my partner who requested my ID doctor if he can take the CD4 test too, but my ID doctor before in my private hospital said no and he would just wasting everybody's time and his money.

Anyway, enjoy your HIV test and forget that you have HIV. If you still are being bugged by the idea, you need to seek professional help.


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: