Email 638: HIV Test in Dubai

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:37 PM

hello there. 

I'm XXX. I have met a nice Filipino guy in Dubai and we want to start a relationship. We would like to take a hiv test together and get results together. Do you know of any places in Dubai?

thanks
XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

I am happy that you found your special someone in another country. I am also glad that you guys are planning to take the HIV test. I do hope that our readers would do what you are planning to do.

There is only one concern that I want to point out here. In Dubai, once an OFW turns out to positive, the person will be deported back to the Philippines. That is the reason why, people come home to the Philippines instead of taking the test there. Some would even go to other countries just to be safe. I have heard that there are some discreet clinics there that even report to their government the result of the HIV test.

Well, if you guys didn't have unprotected sex or had any risky experience before, then just take the HIV test there. If not, just think twice and maybe just come home first just to be safe.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: