My Experience!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:43 PM

Hi,

i dont know how to start this letter..

i just want to share my experience and how thankful i am in finding this blog.

Ive been experiencing on and off fever, productive cough and upper back pain this past few days until now, i also loss weight so i feel this is no longer normal. ive been always thinking that i might have HIV and these are now the symptoms. i had a lot of unprotected/protected sex,lot of pinoy less than 30-40 pinoy even 1autralian,1british 1russian (those foreign guy  
we used condom maybe im so love seeker since im now 24 and still an NBSB its maybe a  
shame but who cares, i know i will still meet the ryt one in no time still hoping kahit n sana maging positive ako pero magkajowa parin ako ng positive rin its all fine with me ,hahah(a lot of things in my mind, so idealistic)


i search in the internet i google about AIDS and this blog pop out, ive read most of the posted stories, articles and facts about aids and especially treatment hubs,meds and regimen and testing clinic, those are really HELPFUL..

This gave me so much courage to visit a doctor same day and have me checked about the symptoms i have since its no longer normal and thinking that i might have TB, after a few checked doctor requested me to have CBC and chest Xray. I got the CBC results after 2hrs and its pretty normal however i need to go back the following day for the Xray result. Doctor prescribed an antibiotic for my cough sabi ko ang mahal naman nito, but of course i  
bought it since i know it will help me.

i went home and checked on the blog again to read more stories, those are really sad yet very INSPIRING, my perception about HIV/AIDS really change it LIGHTENS me up.

the following day i decided to go to work even the doctor ask me to bed rest for 2days, i took half day from work and will undergo HIV test then get my chest Xray result after. i went to RITM Satellite at L. ginto malate manila and since im not familiar with the place i almost get lost and about to back out and just go home.. However i realized that this need to be done now so i know where to place my plans, priority and dreams in life. sabi ko bahala na basta i will take the test now so i need to find the clinic. lakad lg ako ng lakad until the clinic bump me, sinimulan n akong kabahan and this is it! i went inside at medyo kunti lg nandun to take the test im the #9.  pray lg ako that if ever i will be positive i will accept it whole heartedly,but im still asking god to give me a second chance and will be in the right path,no unprotected sex, no 1nytstand, no hook ups and il be good boy (my promises)

i dont know but its just amazing how this blog give me lots of hope and courage if ever i will be positive and it made me ready. after the blood extraction and pre counceling thanks to NIKKA (Nurse on duty) who assisted me i waited for almost 2hrs inside the clinic for the results, isa isa ng tinawag for the results at feeling ko na parang its like applying for a job  
(call center normally after the exam will give results through sealed paper or white envelope )

im so kabado and its my turn.. Nikka called me and give the result in a exclusive room, im still praying na LORD ikaw n bahala skin.

i was so shocked and happy that im NEGATIVE non reactive! teary eyed i almost embrace Nikka.. i was just so thankful that despite of my experiences GOD still gave me a second chance..  GOD is so good to me and this will be the start of my new life, will surely help me to be a better person.

Big thanks to pozziepinoy and for those who posted there stories here, really inspiring positive vibes towards HIV/AIDS..

FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT TAKE THE TEST YET AND SUSPECT THEMSELVES THAT THEY  MIGHT HAVE THE VIRUS HAVE A TEST IMMEDIATELY COZ IT WILL REALLY HELP YOU PLAN YOUR FUTURE.. HAVE FAITH AND GOD IS ALWAYS IN YOUR SIDE. GODS LOVE IS AMAZING! MABUHAY ALL POZZIES!  STILL CONTINUE TO LOVE AND THE WORLD WILL LOVE YOU MORE.. STAY STRONG, YOU'RE NOT ALONE.. :))


-JR








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: