Email 642: HIV Testing Site in CDO

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:16 AM

Dear Pozzie Pinoy,

I am scared to death I have contracted HIV from an unknown person, whom I met online.  Although, symptoms of HIV are non specific, I can't help but feel that what I am experiencing is HIV related.  Please help me locate an anonymous testing site in CDO. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. 

XXX



POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

You can go to the City health Office of CDO and look for Dr. Joey Retuya, the Social Hygiene Physician. Here is their contact numbers: (088) 22721189.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: