Email 607: About PGH-SAGIP

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 1:55 PM

Hello. Im J. from Mandaluyong. Nabasa ko yun blog mo kanina. Its a good deed youre doing this kind of thing for people like me. Ask ko lang sana kung what time ang operations ng PGH-sagip? Open ba sila ng Sat and Sun? Salamat po.

TRANSLATION

Hello. I'm J. from Mandaluyong. I read you blog earlier. It's a good deed you are doing for people like me. I would like to ask what are the operating hours of PGH-SAGIP? are they open Saturdays and Sundays? Thank you.


POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi J.

Thank you for you email.

Like all government hubs, PGH-SAGIP is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and on holidays.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: