Email 599: ARV's and FDA

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:14 AM

Hi Pozzie!

Been reading your blog for months now and I must say this is very informative. Thank you for this. Just a brief introduction about me, Im 25 y/old bisexual, I was diagnosed to have this "gift" a few months ago, Im not yet taking ARVs cause my cd4 are still high.
Question sir, are ARVs FDA approved?

rare_specie

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi rare_specie.

Thank you for your email.

The antiretrovirals (ARV's) are all FDA approved. They are also approved by the WHO and CDC for treatment of HIV. Most of them have been in use since 1984 and they keep on getting better and better.


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: