PLHIV Story: Story of Vans

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:23 PM

Hi guys,

I was diagnosed positive  last May 30, 2013, together with the diagnosis, I have HBV and had Sy 2nd degree. I thought, these are the only STIs I have. Surprisingly, I have anal warts, too. I decided to schedule my surgical warts removal on December this year in Makati Med but my attending doctor is not aware that I have anal warts because I'm too shy to share it with him. 



By the way, my treatment hub is in RITM Alabang. Few days later, I have noticed that my warts are now gone. I don't know what happened with them. I consulted my doctors and they told me that it's a great sign that my warts are gone because it's an indication that my immune sys. is fighting the virus in my body that caused the warts to disappear. Yehey!  
But of course, I learned something from this experience, everything that you see and feel in your body, your doctor must be fully aware of it to help us and keep us from any possible infections or even fatal diseases. My CD4 baseline count was 264 and my combination is Efav and Lamizidu. Since these medications started I never experience any adverse effects or whatsoever. Since the day I was diagnosed, I never have fever, skin rashes or even unusual feelings with my body. I know that more than the medications, God is the supreme being behind this wellness and healthy body I have as I fight with the virus. I'm just very normal, contrary to the beliefs of the uneducated minds about being HIV. My friends even call me, "Mr. Royal Blood". Hahahaha. Just stay positive in life, love, care, be  
kind. Everything will turn well. Above all, hold on to God's promises and believe.

I am Vans, just turned 23 on XXXX, 2013 and I am a ROYAL BLOOD.

Have a great day poz!







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: