Email 629: Are my HIV Tests Conclusive?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:38 PM

Good day!

pozzie let me tell to you my story. last week of october 2012 i had an unprotected sex with this guy then december 2012 i take my 1st hiv test non reactive naman siya tapos january to february we had sex again but now protected sex lahat. then may 2013 nag take ulit ako ng hiv test and non reactive ulit ang result my question is...

1. conclusive na ba ung hiv test ko?
2. may ilang symptoms ako na naramdaman like chill, sorethroat, backpain  
pero paminsan minsan lang. is it a sign that im hiv positive?
3. yung last protected sex ko is february pero i noticed some blood on my  
anus when i wiped it pero a day after wala na. is it possible that im  
infected now with hiv with regards on that incidence?
4. nag pa test yung partner ko negative nman siya. pwede bang ako magkaroon  
ng hiv tapos siya wala kahit siya lang yung partner ko eversince?
5. panu ba napapasa ang hiv? pwede bang magsimula siya sa katawan ng taong  
walang virus kahit negative yung partner niya?

thanks in advance
cj



TRANSLATION


Good day!

Pozzie, let me tell to you my story. Last week of October 2012 I had an unprotected sex with this guy then December 2012 I took my 1st hiv test. It was non reactive then January to February we had sex again but it was all protected sex. Then in May 2013 I took the HIV  test again and it was again negative. 

My questions are: 

1. Is my HIV test conclusive?
2. I feel some occasional symptoms like chilling, sore throat, back pain. Are they signs of HIV?
3. My last protected sex was February but I noticed some blood on my anus when I wiped it but a day after, it was gone. Is it possible that I’m infected now with HIV with regards on that incidence?
4. My partner got tested and he was negative. Can I get infected when my partner is negative even though he is my only partner ever since?
5. How can HIV be transmitted? Can it start in the body of a person even without it with a negative partner?

thanks in advance
cj



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi cj.

Thank you for your email.

I am proud of you for taking control of your health by taking the HIV test. I do hope that others who are reading the blog would do what you have done.

Now let me answer your questions in the order that you asked them.

1. Your HIV result is already conclusive. You last unprotected sex was almost 2 years ago and your last HIV test was 19 months after your unprotected sex and the result was negative.
2. The occasional symptoms that you are feeling are not related to HIV. You should have those checked by another doctor.
3. As long as you were protected, you are safe, even there was bleeding.
4. HIV is a virus and for it to be transmitted there should be a source of the virus. If both of you are negative, then the virus doesn't exist at all.
5. Like what I said for a virus to be transmitted there should be a source of the virus. Viruses are passed from one person to another and it can't just evolve from someone who doesn't have it in the first place.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy










"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: