Email 594: Cruise Ship PLHIV Worker

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:41 PM

hello pozziepinoy, I just want to ask if you have any idea if pozzies are allowed to work for a cruise line/cruise ship?

thanks :)

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email. 

I know that it would be harder for someone to work abroad because usually there is an HIV test required by the company. Although, I don't close my options to this topic, maybe one of my readers, who is also a cruise ship worker can enlighten our email sender about this.

Thank you very much.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy









"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: