Email 601: Wants to Transfer Hubs

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:22 AM

Hi Pozziepinoy. 

I’ve been your blog reader since I was diagnozed last Feb 2013. Your words and advise brought hope and strength to us PLHIV. Your blog serves as a life saver not only to all our Viral brothers but also for those who’s not given this GIFT to find answers if what they need to do, what steps should they to get tested. You are right, at first too much thinking and fear lies inside of me when I found out my status, it took about 4-5 mons before I accept my rebirth. I am now going back to my normal life with extra care and always living a healthy lifestyle. Thanks to you and for sharing us your strength.


Pozzie, I have a question for you though. I was thinking to text or call you but I know your a busy bee person and might not be able to answer my call or text so I decided to contact you through your blog.

I am planning to transfer from one hub to another. I want to be transfered to RITM Alabang. My reason is I don't get and I don't feel I get what I needed from my current hub, I know beggars cant be choosers but my health is my priority. I want to know what documents do I need to show to RITM Alabang when I visit? Can I choose Dr. Ditangco as my HiV doctor too? Will I be able to use my HMO, i know its a government hub. My status right now  
is Im on ArV and scheduled for my 2nd cd4 after 6mons of being diagnosed. My hub cant cover the cost of my next CD4 and that is this coming September 21st since I paid my Philhealth late, I pay it it as Private or Individual although my company pays for it every month. Since its not cover by hub I need to shoulder the cost which is 7000pesos just for CD4. So before Sept 21st I am planning to transfer to RITM Alabang, do I need baseline test  
again? but I want to start as if my first time for my baseline. Will it be free? what documents do I need to get from my current hub, a request to transfer?

Rebirth

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi Rebirth.

Thank you for your email.

You can transfer to RITM-ARG and you can get all your lab tests including your CD4 test for free. Please bring all your previous documents from your hub, a transfer letter if possible, your confirmatory, a prescription of your current ARV's. Since these are all free no need to use your HMO documents. Also bring your PhilHealth documents so that after 1 year, your VL will be also free. You will have other doctors there since Dr. Ditangco don't handle patients in RITM-ARG as she manages her people and more focused on adminsitrative duties there. However, she monitors all the patients through her good doctors there.

Please call me at 0916-286-2066 if you still have questions.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: