My HIV Test Experience

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:04 PM

Hi Pozzie,

Sorry if it took me quite some time to e-mail you on my experience on HIV Testing last Sept. 1, 2013 at RITM Malate. 

It's really a struggle to decide whether or not to have myself tested for HIV especially that I don't know what the results would be but I finally had decided to do it. Many thanks to your Care Manager in the name of Marky who really took time from his busy schedule to meet me and accompany me to the Testing Hub. When we were at the Testing Hub all the staff were so warm. I was assured of confidentiality of the details of the test. First I went through a pre-counseling which went well. Though I was anxious and tensed but the counselor made me feel comfortable. Then blood samples were taken from me by the Medical Technologist who was also warm and friendly. After that Marky and I went outside the Testing Hub to have some food. More than two hours later the counselor texted me that the result was already available. The counselor made a post counseling. And thank God I'm HIV Negative. 

I would like to personally thank you Pozzie and Marky for helping me out in this testing. I could have not imagined how things would have been without Marky with me at that time. This advocate of yours is helping a lot of people and I know you will help more people. I also commit that in my own little ways I will be able to inspire and encourage others to have themselves tested as well. Once again thank you. 

H









"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: