Email 613: Thank You for This Blog!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:14 PM

Hi Pozzie!

I just wanna say thank you for this blog. This really helps us, PLHIV, to move forward and live a normal life. Thank you for keeping us informed and aware of so many things. 

Take care and Gob Bless!


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email, Thank you for the kind words about the blog.

Sometimes it is nice to hear from our readers about how they benefit from the blog. It really makes me feel good that somehow my simple advocacy, of answering questions from PLHIV's or from people not only in the Philippines but also abroad, is really touching lives and helps in giving light to concerns and questions.

When I started with the blog, it was just a mere diary of my life and my researches. Eventually people started communicating with me and that started my own little advocacy. Today I still manage to give 2-3 hours a day, despite my hectic schedule, to share what I know to people needing help, to give support and words of encouragement to others who are  worried and concerned about their health.

What I can impart to all my readers is that all of us can make a difference. You don't have to do what I am doing. You can just be a productive member of society and help those who are needing, whether or not they are PLHIV's, by being lovable and not hateful, by contributing to society, by being a good sibling or son or daughter, by being a good employee and contribute to the productivity of your company or organisation, by impacting change to society and become an inspiration and role model to others.

Once again, thank you for the kind words. I do hope that all of my readers can share to everyone the contents of the blog to help educate others about the HIV test and about HIV and AIDS in general.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: