PLHIV Story: My Update

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:00 AM

Hi Pozzie,

I finally went to RITM-ARG Alabang last Friday.. did some baseline test and the dreaded CD4 count. Since this is my first visit the doctor is requiring me to have additional test like syphilis etc. I found out that my CD4 count is 55 I know that's very low. Hopefully when i get back this Tuesday i can finally start my ARV since the result for the tests will be out tuesday. I also met some pozzies, got to talk to them, heard their stories.. and i also met one of my friends in some unfortunate instances in all places i saw him in arg. He first recognized me, hes having his cd4 count that day. He told me he found out that hes + last january and hes still not on arv cause his cd4 is still high around 500.well im glad i saw familiar face and i finally talk to someone about what im going through.

Ill update you when i get back this Tuesday. Hopefully ill start my arv. Stay healthy.

Baril



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Baril.

Thank you for your email.

I am glad that you started your journey with HIV treatment. I am glad that you had your baseline tests, met new friends and met your old friend in the hub. I know with your attitude, everything will be ok. Stay positive and always read health tips here, and stories of courage and love that will inspire you.

By the way, your 55 CD4 will go up. Trust me. You can read these blog entries below on how you can increase your CD4 and boost your immune system:





Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy









"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: