Email 607: In Waiting Period, Wants to Join Group

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:57 PM

Dear Pozzie Pinoy. 

I am a straight guy, i hav an unprotected sex last Aug. 1, 2013 with a woman i just met in a church which i found out yesterday that she was a prostitute.. My Rapid HIV test last Sept. 10 was negative. Im having a cough ryt now, Im stil waiting for Sept. 20 and Nov. 4 for my last test.. 

Ive already confessed to God and to my wife. I regret everything, If i get a Positive result in any of the said dates then what would i do? Can i join a group of HIV positive people and join their crusade? I want to meet them personally and make friends with them..

Aquarius


POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE


Hi Aquarius.

Thank you for your email.

I am proud of your for taking the test. By taking it, you are taking control of your health and your life. Let's just hope and pray that your last test will produce the result that you want.

You can join our group, The Red Ribbon in facebook. It is an online support group of advocates, supporters and PLHIV's in the Philippines. You can click the link below:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: