PLHIV: Embarking on This New Journey

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:15 PM

Hello Pozzie,

Today is the biggest turning point in my life..

I just finished my hiv test with the help of CAP in the person of Marky..
Its really a great help having someone with you on the process..
Im hiv+ and hearing the news from the counsellor really turned my world  
upside down.. Up to now I still have a blank mind so to say.. But its a  
consolation seeing people in the clinic full of positivism.. And I really  
thank Marky for the positive energy.. Now Im starting a new phase in life  
and I know with a group like you, I can embark on this journey...

Noah









"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: