Email 432: HIV and Being A Minor

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:13 PM

hello pozzie.

i'm a college student, 17 yrs old. 5 pa lang ako ng makipag sex ako sa kapitbahay namin. Then until i was 15 nagkaroon ako ng iba't ibang partner i thing mga 9 sila. yung 6 bini bj ako then yung 3 anal sex ako po yung top.

Ask ko lang po kung kailangan ko ng magpatest. Minor pa lang po kasi ako pwede na po ba yun? Kung positive din po ba Ilang years yung life expectancy?

XXX


TRANSLATION

Hello Pozzie.

I'm a college student, 17 yrs old. Since I was 5 I had been having sex with my neighbour (s). Then until I was 15, I had multiple partners, I think thy were 9 of them. I gave oral sex to 6 of them and the 3 others, we had anal sex wherein I was the top.

I would like to ask if I need to take the test. I am still a minor so is it possible? If It's positive, how long is the life expectancy?

XXX

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

Since you had multiple partners and had unprotected sex in the past, it is best for you to take the HIV test. Since you are only 17 and still a minor, you might need an adult to accompany you. In most cases, a friend or relative18 years old and above would qualify. If you don't have  anybody who would come with you, just text me at 0916-286-2066 and I'll arrange something.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: