Will Be Having My 4th CD4 Test

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:00 PM
In a few days I will be having my fourth CD4 test, CBC and my ARV refill. I already told Dr. Ditangco about this. I also called Maram, the staff nurse of RITM-ARG to expect me anytime. 

I know that everything is going to be just fine. Last week I already took my CBC test by taking it in a private hospital. Everything was perfect. Everything was in normal range. A prelude to good results soon.

I advocate for positivity every time in the blog, so I know for sure that whatever CD4 count I get will be good, no matter what!










"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: