Email 480: HIV Test and Anal Wart Removal

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:26 PM
Hi

Hi Pozziepinoy i send this email because i need your help..im worrying because i have a anal wart.matagal na ito 2010 pa im just worried baka may HIV ako..san pwd magpatest at  magpatanggal ng anal wart...at magkano ..hintayin ko po reply ninyo..thanks

Regards
XXX

TRANSLATION

Hi Pozziepinoy.

I sent this email because I need your help. I'm worrying because i have an anal wart since 2010. I am worried because I may have HIV already. Where can I get an HIV test and an anal wart removal? and how much? I will wait for your reply. Thanks.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank your for your email.

You can get your HIV test and anal wart removal in RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate. HIV Test is free and anal wart removal depends on the size of it. The starting price is at P2,500 and you need to call Nurse Nicka or Nurse Trisha to schedule your appointment with the doctor for the wart removal. Please check out the link below for the clinic:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: