Email 435: Worried Woman

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:22 PM

Gud day pozzie. .

natatakot n ko. .im girl,and have a bf 2years ago,di ko alam panu ipapaliwanag pero walang nangyari samin pero sbhn natn muntik na,ayoko pumayag natatakot kc ako bka mbuntis ako. .so he request to have oral sex. . .he is my 1st and last experience. but natatakot ako,kaht 2years ago n yun kaht oral lng yun di ko pa dn alam kung healthy ba xa. . .nag umpisa ung worry ko ulit dahil madami n qng napapanood sa t.v. i want to be a calm at wag icpn un,pero d q maiwasan,kaht n 2years ago n yun. .oo nagkakasakit ako,pero nakakarecover aq. .ngaun na kapag meron n q nararamdaman sa sarili ko d q maiwasan mag alala matakot. . .d q n alam ang gagawn q. 



TRANSLATION

Good day Pozzie...

I am scared now. I'm a girl and have a bf 2 years ago. I don't know how to explain it but nothing happened between us but let's say, something almost happened but I didn't allow it because I was scared to get pregnant. So he requested to have oral sex. He was my first and last experience. But I am still scared even though it happened 2 years ago, even though it was just an oral sex, yet I still didn't know if he was healthy. I started worrying again because I have watched a lot of TV shows. I wanted to be calm and not think about it but it was hard not to, even though it happened 2 years ago. yes, sometimes I get sick, but I recover. Now, whenever I feel something, I can't stop worrying and get scared. I don't know what to do.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Oral sex is very low risk in transmitting HIV. Unless of course, you have mouth sores or dental issues during the sexual act, then if not then there is nothing to worry about. Of course it is scary nowadays especially from what you watch on TV or read over the internet since the cases of HIV is still on the rise here in the PHilippines. I don't blame you. However, you need to think straight and know the facts.

However, like most of my readers and email senders who weren't able to let go of the idea that oral sex is very low risk in transmitting HIV, then the best option for you to calm down your nerves is to just take the HIV test. That is the ultimate move that you can do in order to confidently accept if you really have it or not. Trust me, it is a win-win scenario as you are being proactive with your health and knowing the facts directly from the HIV test.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy









"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: