MY Story: POZZIEPINOY's Journey

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:07 PM


Hi Pozziepinoy,

Just curious of your story, is there a link where I can see this. This is just to inspire my friend who is currently having a difficult time handling his "gift". He is currently experiencing PJP. 

Hoping a reply to my enquiry.

Regards,
Alex


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Alex.

Thank you for your email.

You can check out my story in the links below:

6. Regrets
7. My CD4
15. Bye Bye!

I have a long story though and not all are there. However, the 1st month was the most crucial for me and that led the way to my progress when it comes to my health. I do hope that everyone will learn my own personal story.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: