Email 466: Who to Look for in RITM Satellite Clinic?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:26 PM

hi pozziepinoy,

this is XXX gusto ko sana mag pa test asap i do safe sex naman. kaso 1 time na break yung condom.last January this year pa.wala naman ako na raramdaman but i just want to make sure. sinu pla hahanapin ko sa RITM clinic?

thank you po.

TRANSLATION

Hi Pozziepinoy.

This is XXX. I want to take the HIV test ASAP. I practice safe sex but one time the condom ripped. This happened last January. I don't feel anything but I just wanna make sure. Who should I look for in RITM Clinic?


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

I am glad that you are taking the HIV test in RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate. When you go there, just look for Nurse Nicka or Nurse Trisha and tell them that Pozziepinoy sent you. Like what I always tell my readers, the staff are non judgmental, very friendly, very professional and very accommodating.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: