Email 443: Confidential HIV Testing

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:54 PM

hi, san po ba pwede mag pa hiv test na magiging confidential ang identity? worried po kc ako sa mga nararamdaman ko. tnx

nick

TRANSLATION

Hi. Where can I take the HIV test where the identity will be confidential. I am worried about what I am feeling. Thanks

nick


POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi Nick.

Thank you for your email.

The HIV test in the Philippines is a confidential testing. This means that all your personal information will be treated with utmost confidentiality. This is required in  HIV Law in the country so you have nothing to worry about. You can get the HIV test in any of the testing sites near you. You can check out the link below:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other concerns.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: