Email 470: White Mens, a Sign of HIV?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:33 PM

hi i ask some questions i had se with the sme sex,boys in a year  
ngkakron me ng uti cgro two times a year.gngamot ko xa and always have a  
white mwns in my underwear.it is possible that i have hiv??

TRANSLATION

Hi. I would like to ask a question. I had sex with the same sex and boys in a year. I had UTI for 2x a year. I am treating it but I always have white mens in my underwear. Is it possible that I have HIV?


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi.

Thank you for your email.

Like what I always say, the symptoms of HIV are non specific and the only way to know if one has HIV is by taking the HIV test. In your case, if you had unprotected sex before, please take the test. Don't wait for symptoms to come out. It is best to be proactive now, especially that the HIV cases in the Philippines are still increasing.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: