Email 476: Conclusiveness of My HIV Test Result

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:58 PM

Hi! good day... I am still worried about my condition... last October 2012 i had an unprotected sex with this guy then i decided to take the HIV test last December 2012 and it was non reactive... then i got engaged with sexual intercourse with the same guy in January to February 2013 and it was protected sex but the last protected sex we have, i noticed some blood on my anus right after the sexual practice then i decided to end up our relationship because I'm too scared with our set up...This guy is tested HIV negative since he take also the test right after 3 months of the prior window period....last May 2013 I decided to take again the test and it was NON REACTIVE...my question is

1. Is it possible that i am infected with HIV virus, with regards with the blood on my anus even if we use condom?

2. Do i need to take the test again since my last unprotected sex is October 2012?

3. Do stretch mark is a symptoms of HIV?

4. Am I in a win win situation?

thank you in advance and GOD BLESS


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

Let me answer your questions in the order that you asked them

1. Since your last unprotected sex was October 2012 and your HIV test was done 7 months after, then your non reactive result is already conclusive. 

2. Stretch marks are definitely not a symptom of HIV.

3. I don't understand how you used win-win situation. But for sure, what you have been doing, by having protected sex now is definitely a good step in protecting your self against HIV.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: