Email 464: Training for Educators

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:05 AM

Hi Mr. Pozzie Pinoy,

Hoping that you are in good shape while reading my message. I read almost everything about your blog regarding HIV/AIDS. Allow me to extend to you my deepest gratitude for creating a very informative blog like this, which our country needs at this time. Please let me introduce myself briefly, I am a college instructor in a higher education institution here in Manila. Researching about HIV/AIDS is one thing that keeps me busy (aside from my graduate school and teaching responsibilities). Last month, I and my friend decided to take the HIV test at RITM Malate. From my experience, I am with in claiming that the people there are so accommodating and non judgmental. 


On my way home, after the result was released, I reflect on the things I can do as an educator in spreading the information about HIV/AIDS. I came to realize that my teaching skills could be my contribution for HIV/AIDS advocacy. I want to become an HIV volunteer/counselor/lecturer. I know for a fact that I need to undergo formal training and attend seminars to weapon myself with the knowledge and information that I will share. 

Should you happen to know people or organization looking for volunteers, please introduce me to them. Feel free to contact me on this account.

May God be with you always.


Yours truly,
XXX

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

You can check out the websites of The Love Yourself or PAFPI as they conduct trainings for HIV counselling. I know with your vast experience, you can help disseminate information about HIV/AIDS and about HIV Testing.
Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: