Email 458: Finally Taking the Test

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:34 PM

Hi. 

I've been reading up on the blog for a while now. Finally had the courage to get the test very soon. In my mind I'm preparing to accept a positive result though I am hoping for a negative. I had unprotected sex with a paid woman four months ago. Though I am not  
exhibiting any signs, I decided to take the test since I just recently discovered through a blood donation that it's possible to be infected but not exhibit symptoms.

Thanks for the writing this blog and it is extremely helpful to me. Please pray with me that i get cleared. If i don't then I hope i survive the ordeal and get on with my life.

Very Anxious


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email. 

I am proud of you for finally planning on taking the HIV test. It really takes a lot of guts to do it and I do hope that once you're done with it, you can share with us your experience in the testing site.

We surely will pray for good result of your test. Keep us posted.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: