PLHIV Story: Moymoy, The Rebirth

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:53 AM


Good Morning Pozzie and to all supporters of this blogsite. You can call me as Moymoy (That was my code name). And this is my Story,

I discovered that i was a bisexual when i was in highschool. I had my first gf and broke up immediately because of i get confused on my sexual preference.When i was in college days, insecure ako lagi because ang mga barkada ko na girl, they are all happy with their respective lovelifes. I always feel i'm alone. I started to get involved with same sex because i found it more interesting and pakiramdam ko, dun ako mas magiging masaya. nakikipag meet ako because of my personal purpose, that is to find a guy that i want to grow old with (sa iba, sounds corny). All throughout my college days, walang nagtangkang mainlove sken when i get decided to work as part time in jollibee as a counter/soda at the same time and met PABO (not his real name, but there is a story behind that name LOL), anyway, i fell in love with him, our store knew about my feelings on him kasi masyado akong vocal sa feelings ko for him..but sadly, he just wanted na maging friends lng kami. i feel that i was the pinaka pangit na tao in the world. When i finished my contract, that was the time i graduated in college. i started to forget him and decided to not believe in love. 



THEN, Finally i get my first job, at one of the best broadcasting company in the Philippines as playback operator. i had received anonymous text and nakikipagtxtmate sya. His name was Mindanao boy (because he's from iligan city), i meet him right away and badly he needed help, because of having a good heart, i paid everything he needed (dorms, food, transpo) because sabi nya naghahanap na sya ng work. Then we fell in love with each other. Then he broke up with me for no reason. To make this story short, i meet a lot of guys because i want to be loved and im searching for the right guy but suddenly it all failed... I know in myself that i do gave everything para mag work out lahat. 

MY REBIRTH

After several promotions in my present work and now the Teamleader for Broadcast Operation - Engineering department and working for the company for almost 6years. and still i feel INCOMPLETE. My last relationship was 2months ago and as usual, it was failed.

I have a friend who has HIV and was diagnosed 2 years ago (and i feel sobrang late na nya nalaman kaya na experience na nya lahat ng sintomas and sadly he loses his eyesight). i was confident that i am negative pero i have to take a risk. i had lot several research about sa possible sintomas and wala ako nun. 

Finally i found this blogsite a month ago. Dito ako kumuha ng lakas ng loob to take a test. July 6 saturday, i did a test  sa RITM malate with my friend (ayaw magpa check up ng friend ko). The staff of the clinic are all good, they will feel you comfortable, They will not discriminate you. Then finally i got the results, and its reactive for hiv. To be honest, i want to cry pero hindi pwede. My councelor Clyde told me to be more strong. Right away, Monday of July 8. I went alone to RITM alabang for some tests (which is to get my CD4, Xray and sputum) because ayoko ng lumala kung ano meron ako ngayon. After some results, i was diagnosed to have latent tb and got my medicine for 6months. 

MY FEAR...

Finally i got my CD4 results and it is 255 (yeah right mababa) and to be honest, i feel sad. When i heard about the ARV, i don't know what to say. Natatakot ako na makakapag trabaho pa ba ako ng normal, should i take a long leave, how is my family. ang dami ko tanong pero one thing na mas narealize ko, i want to still live longer no matter what happen, mag ARV ako. I started my ARV two weeks ago and so far so good. i feel na lumalakas na ako lalo and im working on it. im starting to have a healthy life because i need it. i still continue my work and iwas lang sa puyat

The REBIRTH of MOYMOY

When i was in RITM alabang, i met a lots of people who is also a HIV positive and became friends. Akala ko, i could not start my normal life. Mali ako eh. Mas narealize ko na mas pahalagahan mo ang life mo. may konting pagbabago pero it just minimal. Mas nakilala ko na mga taong mas nakakaintindi sayo sa ganitong pagkakataon. 

and syempre sa pag seek ko sa taong gusto ko makasama sa habang buhay, pinapa sa-diyos ko nalang. and im still praying na maka meet ng guy that i will love forever.

and this is my Story. 

I would like to thank you Mr.Pozziepinoy for this blogsite. Thank you for answering my calls and sa mga replys mo kapag nagtetext ako. i love you so much. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

and to those who are still confused or takot to take the test. Please do it hanggang may time. If you love yourself, you have to take the test...










"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: