Email 463: Do's and Don'ts?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:48 AM

I was diagnosed just today of hiv-1 thru love yourself test... Hope to find a friend you to talk and help me with this battle... I found inspiration with tour blog...help me with the dos and dont's.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi.

Thank your for your email.

I am glad that you got yourself tested. 

For some tips, you can read the following blog entries:

Hope and Positivism Entries

9Fight With All Your Might

NEXT STEPS

1. Where To Start?
2. New Pozzie Needs Direction
3. What to do Once You Are A Pozzie
4. Next Steps?
5. Taking the Next Steps
6. Waiting for the Confirmatory Result
7. Our Next Steps
8. Where Do I start?
9. Answers to Questions
10. Things To Do While Waiting
11. Choosing the Best Hub
12. Choosing a Private HIV Doctor
13. Choosing Hub

RECOVERY ENTRIES






I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: