Email 433: FREE HIV Test

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:22 PM

Good day.

pwede po bang malaman kung anong clinic or hospital ang nagbibigay ng free hiv testing. . . Plz. Help me! I'm just a student at kailangan ko pang mabuhay. .

TRANSLATION

May I know which clinic or hospital give a free HIV testing? Please help me! I am a student and I want to live!


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

I know that you are scared and I am glad that even though you are still a student, you are already proactive when it comes to your health especially with your HIV status. 

When it comes to the FREE HIV test, you can go to RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate. Just look for Nurse Nicka or Trisha and tell them that I referred you. They are all very friendly, accommodating, non judgmental there and everything is confidential.

To check out the directions, address and map of the clinic, just click this link:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: