Email 477: Plans to Take the HIV Test

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:06 PM

experience ko is 1 week na akong nilalamig at wala naman akong fever then mild sore throat at my lymph nodes and slight vomiting kc dahil na dn sa anxiety, i had a unprotected sex sa paid women ang kinakatakot ko lng is baka mahawa dn ung asawa ko, but then wala siyang symptoms ako lng

planning to go to RITM malate tomorrow, GOD bless us.



TRANSLATION

My experience is that for 1 week I have been feeling chilly, without having fever, then mild sore throat, have inflammed lymph nodes and slight vommiting because of anxiety. I had unprotected sex with paid women and what I am scared about is I might infect my wife although she has no symptoms.

I'm planning to go to RITM Malate tomorrow. God bless us.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi.

Thank you for your email.

I am glad that you are taking steps in knowing your HIV status. Although HIV has non specific symptoms, since you had experience in having unprotected sex, then you really need to take the HIV test. It is a win-win scenario. It is for your health and the health of your partner. Please keep us posted with your experience in the testing site and the result of your HIV test.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: