Email 462: Just Found Out!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:40 AM

hello, thank you very much for creating this blog. i just got my hiv positive result from the lab yesterday. it was so devastating telling the news to my mom. i dont know where to start with my life again...i have big things planned next month and everything just fell apart after getting my test results. do you know anywhere i could go to , to talk to someone in person about starting a new life with hiv, it will be really helpful . thank you

XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi there.

Thank you for your email. 

I know that it is hard to accept your condition at first, but later on, as you go along your new journey, you will feel that everything is going to be alright.

There are a lot of counsellors reading this blog and I know you will be able to find a way to reach through them. Also, now that you know your HIV status, you can start focusing on the treatment. You can go to any of the HIV/AIDS treatment hubs that I mentioned in the blog so you can get a consultation, get your baseline tests and know the state of your immune system. You can start from there.

Trust me. Everything will be ok. Just keep a positive spirit and believe that you will be well.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: