Email 399: Message of Thanks

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:02 PM

May God bless you..

You give hope and light for all the words that you shared. You are such a good samaritan

I will pray for your unceasing help and understanding to our fellow people.
thank you so much.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Thank you for your kind words. There are so many things to be done. There are a lot of people who are confused who need to be guided. With the increasing number of HIV cases in the Philippines, every one should lend a helping hand to others to be aware about HIV, how it can be prevented, where to get help and treatment.

On my part, I am doing this do be able to help: to share the facts and to help spread information about HIV and AIDS. 

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: