Email 494: Scared in Singapore

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:52 AM


Hi I read ur blog... I juz been diagnosed recently.. feeling scared & reading ard of others like me. May God save us all...

Im Mly frm Singapore.  Tc GBU



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi there.

Thank you for the email and for reading the blog. I hope you can find some useful information that you can apply in your life.

I understand what you are feeling right now. I felt that way too when I just got diagnosed almost 2 years ago. But don't worry, everything will be ok. Life with HIV is different but it is really special. Just accept your condition fast and take the steps to becoming healthy.

I want you to read these blog entries:

11. Giving HOPE to Your New Journey



Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: