Email 410: Another OFW Concern

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:22 PM


Hi po kamusta po. Ako si XXX. Nababasa ko po ang mga tweet at blog niyo. Napakaganda po ng advocacy nyo makatulong. Anu po ba ang unang symptoms na maaring malaman positive po. Gusto ko pong mgpatest kaso asa abroad po ako. Salamat po. Sa info.

TRANSLATION

Hi. How are you? I am XXX. I read all your tweets and blog entries. Your advocacy to help is so good. What are the symptoms to know if one is HIV positive. I want to take the test but I am here abroad. Thank you for the information



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank your for your email. Thank you for the kind words about the blog.

Once again, I want to reiterate that there are no specific signs and symptoms of HIV and the only way to find out if one has it if by taking the HIV test. If you are scared to take the test because of certain rules of the country you are in right now, then come back home for a quick trip and take the test here. It is better to know your HIV status now. Trust me it is a win-win situation. For one you might be worrying about nothing and second, if you indeed have it, then you can get treatment fast and plan for your next steps.

For now, I want you to read these past blog entries that me and my contributors wrote:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: