Email 569: Hub with FREE Baseline Tests?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:51 PM

sir may hub po ba na pwede ko matake ung baseline test ng free?? wala po kaso pera student lang po ako salamat po

TRANSLATION

Sir, is there a hub that I can go that offer baseline tests for free? I don't have any money as I am still a student.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE



Hi there.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for sharing us your concern.

You can go to RITM-ARG in Alabang. The baseline tests are free there. Just make sure to bring your confirmatory HIV test result with you when you go there. Here is the link:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: