Email 572: Scared

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 2:40 PM

Hi.

I got tested two weeks ago at RITM Satellite Clinic in Malate after two years of debating with myself to get tested. I've only had one partner & both of us were virgins and all we did was oral sex. It turned out nonreactive. But Tuesday morning, I had fever and mejo loose yung stool. But now wala nang fever mga naka 4 times akong balik sa bathroom. Natatakot po ako na baka I may have gotten infected when I got tested. Pero it's impossible diba?


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE



Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

The RITM Satellite Clinic is a project of the RITM under the Department of Health. The nurses and the medical technologist in charge of the HIV test make sure that new needles are used to draw blood from each person being tested thus, it is impossible that you will contract HIV from there. Also, there has been no cases of a person getting HIV from the clinic. 

Whatever you are feeling could be anything. Best is for you to consult a doctor to get the best possible treatment for whatever condition you may be having.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy









"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: