Email 573: Worried!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:42 PM

Hi everyone! 

I would like to share my health condition now. I am currently diagnose by my Doctor sa sakit na Pulmonary Tuberculosis kc la png result for final evaluation and he suspected me n my relation ung sakit ko bka daw HIV+ ako. Am afraid somehow n hiv+ ako kc nga sa sakit ko na PTB pls help me what should am goin to do. No choice ako but to take an hiv  test na tlga kc am so worried of my health condition.

Selfpitty


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi Selfpitty.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for sharing your condition with us.

If your doctor is suggesting that you take the HIV test, then just take it. Don't think anymore and just do it. I know you are scared but being scared will do you no good at this time. You need to be proactive and take control of your health, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, but NOW.

You are really scared, I have a Care Assistance Program wherein somebody will be with and assist you throughout the HIV test. Sometimes people are embarrassed to take the test that is why I put up this program in order for people would be guIded, and not be embarrassed anymore. You can check this program from the link below:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: