Email 575: Wants to be Tested Again

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:56 AM

Dear Pozzie,

Peace!

I thank God for finding a group like this.. Just call me "noah" im 34 now and I am scared of what Is happening with my health.. I think hiv+ ako.. Bigla ako pumayat bec of loose discharge movement and lagi watery sya. Recently, I went for a medical exam bec. Im planning to go abroad, lumabas sa hiv test nila na may reaction daw and kinuhanan nila ako ulit ng blood sample.. They told me that they will have to confirm sa RITM and that was  
last Aug. 24.. Natatakot na ako and had sleepless nights.. Wala pa daw result yung test ko, ganun po ba talaga katagal malaman yun? Can you help me go to an hiv testing center sa manila area? I wanted to have the test and do it on my own.. Natatagalan na kasi ako.. Nagagamot naman ang hiv positive d ba? 

Thank You So Much! God bless you more!

Noah


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi Noah.

Thank you for your email.

We have a project called Care Assistance Program (CAP) which assists people to go to an HIV testing facility anywhere in the Philippines. I can have you assisted. Just call Marky at 
0916-346-2538. He is the program's Care Manager. For more details about the CAP, click the link below:


With regards to the HIV treatment, yes there is treatment. However, up to now, there is still no cure for HIV.


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: