Email 564: HIV Test and Hubs

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:29 PM

share ko lng po story ko igot juz tested a week ago in private clinic dito po sa pangasinan and 1 wk p dw ung result kasi nakaonleave dw ung mgscreening due to my seminar dw sila. I'm still griefing kz sa mga symptoms na nararamdaman ko.halos hinfi ko makakain at dito lng ko sa house. tomorrow po punta ko with; my mom to support and im still scare fot  
the result. lang araw na kz akong paranoid.

are there any arv hub here in pangasinan? maybe you  can help. me pozziepinoy!
thnx abd god bless!



TRANSLATION

I would like to share my story. I got tested a week ago in a private clinic here in Pangasinan and the result will come out after a week since the person who will do the screening is on leave as there was a seminar for them. I am still grieving because of the symptoms that I am feeling. I almost couldn't eat and I just stay inside the house. Tomorrow I will go with my supportive mom and I am still scared of the result. It has been days since I have been paranoid.

Are there any ARV hubs in Pangasinan? Maybe you can help me, Pozziepinoy!

Thanks and God bless!

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

In the province, more often it takes time for both the screening and confirmatory result to come out, so just have patience. No matter what I am proud that you have taken the test and I am happy that your mom is very supportive.

With regards to your question, There is no hub in Pangasinan. The nearest is either Baguio or in Pampanga. Check out the address here in this link:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: