Email 563: Treatment Hubs with CD4 and VL Testing

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:58 AM

Hi Sir.

I was tested HIV positive this Aug. Can you please email me treatment hubs with corresponding cost on these following tests?

    1. CD4
    2. Viral Load

I understand these tests are expensive & I want to know where I could get a cheaper one. Much better if you could also email me treatment hubs that give these tests for free.

Thank you very much & God Bless.
XXX



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

Click the link below for the CD4 and VL fees:


You can also check out these links below:

There are some hubs that offer free CD4 testing. You can call each hub nearest you:


For sure the CD4 test is FREE in RITM-ARG in Alabang. However, you need to be enrolled there first before getting the test. Also, in all the hubs, the VL is only free after 1 year of taking ARV's and you need to be a PhilHealth member for a year.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: