Email 426 : Free Vaccinations in RITM-ARG

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:02 AM

Just wondering kung nagooffer ng free vaccines ang RITM-ARG...And kung meron man ano ano ito?


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

I asked Maram Bartolome, one of the staff in RITM-ARG about it and she said that they usually have free Hepa B and pneumonia vaccines. However, fr now, they already run out.

The best advice that I can give is for you to call the clinic every week to check if they already have them. Always remember that there are a lot of patients now in RITM-ARG so plan to go there as soon as they have their stock of vaccines.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: