Email 418: On Touching the Seminal Fluid

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 11:23 AM

hi po worry po aq ngaun. .dahl d q alam if my hiv ung bf q 2 years ago. pero wala po nangyari samin nung time na gus2 nya dahl d po q pumayag.pero nahawakan q po ung white na lumabas sa kanya.mahahawa po b q nun?

 rose

TRANSLATION

I am worried now. I don't know if my bf 2 years ago had HIV. Nothing happened between us but I touched his cum. Did I get infected?


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Rose.

Thank you for your email.

Always remember that there should be an exchange of body fluids for HIV to be transmitted and touching seminal fluid is not one of them unless yu have an open wound when you touched it.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy








"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: