Words that Gladden My Heart!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:27 PM

Hi Pozzie,

I came through your blog through my google search of HIV in the Philippines.  I am a nurse who works with the Asian and Pacific Islander population who are also LGBTQI.  I am currently  specializing in HIV/AIDS  care in grad school.

I have read that there is such a need for medical professionals who understand and know how to engage and treat LGBTQI in the Philippines.  I know that this is the same here in other areas maybe even in SF.  It is your voice and community resource knowledge that can lead people to find the right health provider.

Keep up your WONDERFUL work you're such an inspiration!

Best,
Arissa






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: